Signup to Receive News and Money-Saving Discounts for Your Next Vacation.
Special Selection of wine half priced on Tuesdays from 4:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Come on out to watch Coastal Carolina host The Caravelle Resort’s Baseball at the Beach and Caravelle Resort Tournaments!
It’s always a rockin’ good time at 2001 Night Club! Check out this month’s lineup of rock, soul, rhythm and blues bands and more.
The 16th Annual KidzTime Festival will be on Saturday, February 25 from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. This free family event features live entertainment, kids activities, giveaways, the chance to meet Marvel Comics SPIDERMAN and more!
An interactive comedy mystery served with a delicious meal! During the course of your dinner a murder happens. Try and solve the mystery but don’t forget—-everyone’s a suspect.
Being prepared for a day at the beach is the best way to make sure your visit to Myrtle Beach is enjoyable and fun!
1. Make sure you have sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater if you don’t want to get burned.. Even us locals still make sure we don’t burn after all the years we have lived here. Turn over every hour so that you don’t unevenly tan and as the local radio guy will say turn so that you don’t burn.
2. Have chairs for the beach or rent them from your trusty lifeguards for approximately $30 for the day for two chairs and a umbrella or a weekly rate of $130.00
3. Have sunglasses with a great UVA/UVB protection so that you don’t burn your retinas or cause a contact to adhere to your eye.
4. Have a wide brim hat with you also to protect your face and ears from getting burned.
5. A full cooler of water and drinks to stay hydrated in the heat. Also have snacks so that you don’t have to keep running back and forth to the room for food and drinks.
6. Have toys like a Frisbee, football, and sand toys to keep the kids from getting bored and yourself.
7. ALWAYS have a good book to read and some music on the ipod to relax to if you are by yourself or if you have friends with you !! Either way you are set for a day to relax.
8. Have a large blanket or sheet to spread out so that the kids can play or take a nap and not get all sandy.
9. If you know you are going to stay late have a change of clothes so that you can change and do to the amusement rides or just hang around and shop!
10. Last but not least, ALWAYS make sure you have everything before leaving the beach area cause you may not see it again if you left it and except it to be there the next day! Not going to happen!