Signup to Receive News and Money-Saving Discounts for Your Next Vacation.
All ages are welcome at this hilarious and unforgettable hypnosis show! See it any Tuesday or Wednesday through August.
Enjoy summer the right way at Broadway at the Beach! There will be musicians, comedians, characters and performers from across the country performing every day.
Take a trip in time back to the best music of the 60s, 70s, and 80s! Time Warp is a fast-paced american popular music show that takes place every Monday, Wednesday and Friday through August 31!
SummerFest! is here from June 1 to September 3 with boardwalk entertainers to amaze and amuse every night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Alabama Theatre lights up the stage with One The Show.
There is something for everyone with entertainment that spans from one spectrum to the other.
Singing, dancing and comedy is the entertainment trifecta!
Being prepared for a day at the beach is the best way to make sure your visit to Myrtle Beach is enjoyable and fun!
1. Make sure you have sunscreen with an SPF of 30 or greater if you don’t want to get burned.. Even us locals still make sure we don’t burn after all the years we have lived here. Turn over every hour so that you don’t unevenly tan and as the local radio guy will say turn so that you don’t burn.
2. Have chairs for the beach or rent them from your trusty lifeguards for approximately $30 for the day for two chairs and a umbrella or a weekly rate of $130.00
3. Have sunglasses with a great UVA/UVB protection so that you don’t burn your retinas or cause a contact to adhere to your eye.
4. Have a wide brim hat with you also to protect your face and ears from getting burned.
5. A full cooler of water and drinks to stay hydrated in the heat. Also have snacks so that you don’t have to keep running back and forth to the room for food and drinks.
6. Have toys like a Frisbee, football, and sand toys to keep the kids from getting bored and yourself.
7. ALWAYS have a good book to read and some music on the ipod to relax to if you are by yourself or if you have friends with you !! Either way you are set for a day to relax.
8. Have a large blanket or sheet to spread out so that the kids can play or take a nap and not get all sandy.
9. If you know you are going to stay late have a change of clothes so that you can change and do to the amusement rides or just hang around and shop!
10. Last but not least, ALWAYS make sure you have everything before leaving the beach area cause you may not see it again if you left it and except it to be there the next day! Not going to happen!