Signup to Receive News and Money-Saving Discounts for Your Next Vacation.
The Carmike Theater at Broadway at the Beach will host the annual Myrtle Beach Film Festival featuring some of the best up-and-coming film makers in the country.
Come to Myrtle’s Market to pick up your fresh seasonal produce at the local farmers’ market!
Come to the hottest party on the grand strand every Sunday!
Come out to North Myrtle Beach for the Run Like a Diva Half Marathon and 5K
Come to the House of Blues and experience our popular Sunday Gospel Brunch, featuring live music with Gospel trio *GLORY* and an amazing buffet to feed the body and the soul!
In celebration of Labor Day weekend, this Friday will mark the launch of our annual Beach, Boogie & BBQ Festival at Grand Park in Market Common, hosted by the OMAR Shriners.
The festivities will run from Friday through Sunday and include:
• Free live entertainment (all weekend)
• Free Kids Zone (Saturday & Sunday)
• Free fireworks (Saturday evening)
• Free Shriners Hospital screening for children (Saturday)
• Free watermelon (Sunday)
• Arts, Crafts, & Business Exhibitors (all weekend)
• Beer & Wine Garden (all weekend)
• CrossFit® demonstrations
• Flyboard & Wakeboard Stunts on Lake
Hours of operation
Friday: 6-9 pm
Saturday: 12-9 pm
Sunday: 12-5 pm
Ticket cost: $10 (kids free)Next Date: