Know Before You Go
Planning your vacation can be fun and easy if you know before you go!
Check out our tips to help make your vacation planning process even easier:
• Did you know that bath towels and linens are included with your reservation? No need to pack these extra items!
• Wi-Fi is provided completely free of charge so you can keep in touch while having fun.
• Myrtle Beach averages 215 sunny days a year! Be sure to pack your sunscreen and sunglasses! Check out our weather here!
• If you arrive before check-in time you can preregister and start using our fabulous amenities.
It’s a great idea to pack a separate bag with your bathing suit so you can change and hop in the pool when you arrive!
• Popular attractions and shows can sell out so be sure to book your tickets before you arrive!
• You can bring your own umbrella and beach chairs or, during the warmer months you can rent these items from the local lifeguard stand.
• Glass bottles are not allowed on the beach so be sure to pack beverages that are in plastic bottles or in cans.
• Be sure to pack a beach towel, or two!
• Pack a brightly-colored beach towel to make it easier to locate after a swim in the ocean.
• Bring a bag along for collecting shells; there are endless craft options that you can use them for when you get home!
• Baby powder helps keep the sand off skin so be sure to pack some!
• Ziploc plastic bags are great for protecting your snacks from the sand and great for protecting phones as well!